-->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Abandoned Project

A lot of people wonder where my hate stems from?
Why I am so passionately apposed to so much?
I ask them if they enjoy things/beings they love being lost or destroyed?
Of course they disliked it but they don't sense the connection:

"civilization is capitalizing on all ways of life including ours and destroying natural healthy eco systems, some 
including indigenous populations." 

So many of us are desensitized to so much. This world we live in just isn't right its encouraging a lot of fucked up shit cause we allow it to be corrupt. Shame on us!?? DO we KNOW better?

Civilization Consumes Nature
By: Christina Apollo 


This image was something I began at a friends house and it transformed itself into these brick humanoids representing establishment(Civilization) consuming the green.
I think of this as an abandoned project, because I began to slowly correct the size and the texture of the bricks. Then add graffiti. Then I was going to add more diversity to the plain grass hill. But, its more effort then it worth I think. This is sufficient for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment