-->

Monday, April 4, 2011

Frisbee Golfing


Spring is starting to feel like spring again. Goodbye heavy jackets, hello sweater weather! 
To me this signifies a time to once again venture into the forest with others. 

  

I really enjoy frisbee golfing, because the terrain is usually untamed. Allowing us to admire scenic "holes" and trails. So I take many pictures, and also take note of a variety of wild edibles such as: walnuts, hazelnuts,oak nuts(acorns),mulberries, raspberries, dandelions, blackberries and chives.


For the most part the forest is still waking up. 
Clovers coat the fields giving us that first glimpse of green. 


Accompanied by a cold breeze. 
This is West Park in Joliet.
 I have a variety of different parks near me, including one at The Lewis University Campus. 


On a sad note, people litter all throughout the parks, I would like to get people together in variety locations to clean these parks up and put proper trash and recycling bins around.
Frisbee golf is a great way to get out of the house, its free to do. All you gotta buy are your discs.


No comments:

Post a Comment